Friday, August 10, 2007

Marriage Meme

Okay, MerryWeather tagged me with this Marriage Meme and I've finally done it. Enjoy:

1. Tim and I met when he began working at MetLife and I started in a new dept. We had orientation and then many weeks of training together. We got along very well and became work buddies. We'd eat lunch together along with a couple other people and take breaks together. About 6 months or so later we started dating. It's really amazing that we worked together all day and still wanted to see each other outside of work.
2. About a year and half later we decided we wanted to get married. He was considering joining the Air Force and said he wouldn't want to be without me. We were married about 4 months later May 17th 2003.
3. I was 21 when we got married and he is 6 years older than me (must be something to this!).
4. Tim did join the Air Force and went away to Basic Training at the end of July 03. After that he went to Biloxi, MS for training and then on to Wichita Falls, TX which was great b/c then he was able to come home on the weekends. He was in training for about 8 months. I went to visit once in Biloxi. Peanut & I went to Wichita Falls and snuck him off base before he was able to come home.
5. We've lived in three states since we've been married. Oklahoma, then Idaho and now Texas.
6. We're both competitive, stubborn (mostly him ;)), funny (mostly me)and witty.
7. I am more quiet & reserved and he is more outspoken & loud. I think we are opposites in lots of ways, but it helps to balance each other out.
8. He hates surprises and making big deals out of birthdays & stuff and I love it, maybe even more since he doesn't like it. ; ) I like to be cheesy & cute and he lets me even though I know he hates it. That's love!

1 comment:

*Merry Girls* said...

Cute meme! I really like 6,7, and 8. They made me laugh b/c it is so sweet and fun.