Thursday, August 2, 2007

Boot Camp

Okay, I must be crazy because I have signed up for Be a Jane Boot Camp. Here's what I know: It's M, W, F through the end of August. Here is the scary part, it's at 6:00am!! It's an hour of cardio & strength training. One of my friends at work signed up for it & mentioned it to me and at first I said no way, I cannot get up that early (I'm really bad about hitting snooze, I just never seem to get enough sleep). So, I told Dianne she was on her own. Then the rest of the day & last night I was thinking about it a little more, and thought I should give it a try. So, I did it. I signed up and we start tomorrow. Once I get going with it I'm sure I'll enjoy it. It's just the getting going that I usually talk myself out of. I'm sure it'll be rough, but I know in a week or so I won't be dying anymore and then I will feel great about doing it.

2 comments:

BreAnne said...

That's exciting! It sounds like it will be a lot of work, but also very rewarding. Good Luck!

*Merry Girls* said...

Sounds like a blast! I watch Jake doing drills for football practice and I find myself wishing I could do it too. Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

PS I tagged you with a marriage meme. A meme is just a themed topic that you answer about yourself. Have fun.