Friday, July 27, 2007

Finally Friday!

I love Friday! At work Friday is kind of an easy, relaxing day. My boss & another of the bosses only work M-Th, so that's a bonus too. I love my boss, she is really great & always understanding ... but it's still nice when the boss is away. Peanut has a birthday party this evening. They are calling it an almost sleep-over from 5-9. I thought this was a great idea for her age group b/c I'm sure there are some kids who might not make it through the night away from home. Tim & I are going to squeeze in a quick date. We have this awesome locally owned movie theater (a couple locations in Austin) called The Alamo Drafthouse. The great thing about it is in front of each row of seats is a long bar-like table. They serve real food & beer. So you can do dinner & a movie pretty easily. It makes finding something to do pretty easy when you don't have enough time to go out to eat & then do something afterwards.

I hope everyone has a good day & great weekend!

3 comments:

T * R * B said...

I hope you have a great time on your date. I can't wait till my kids get a little bigger so I can do that.

*Merry Girls* said...

I wish we had a dinner and movie place like that. Date nights are dinner or a movie but not both. Sounds like fun.

BreAnne said...

Thats such a cool idea for a movie theatre. Did you have a lot of fun?