Monday, July 23, 2007

Slow

Okay, so I am a bit slow at things. But I think I am finally ready to commit to this blog thing. I've tested out some colors and updated my profile. And it is good enough for now. So, here goes:

This weekend was too quick as usual. Tim went to Chicago to meet up with an old friend and go to a baseball game, so it was just me and Peanut till Sunday afternoon. We didn't do too much, it rained and we tryed to stay dry & cool. Saturday we went to the Girl Scouts store so she could spend her Cookie Credits she earned. The big thing we did was try to clean & unpack her room. We still had 3 boxes from the move (in May, I know!) that needed unpacking and sorting through. We really made some progress. We have one big box full of get rid of toys! Unfortunately, we still have some organizing to do. But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Then Sunday evening we all went to the pool & swam for a bit. And before I knew it was 7:30am & my alarm would be ringing in just a few minutes. I absolutely hate it when I wake up before the alarm.

Okay .... yay!! I did it.

4 comments:

*Merry Girls* said...

Hello Jen!! I love the new look and I am so glad to see you here in the bloggie universe. I sure do miss ya. Takes me forever to finish unpacking :) Good luck.

T * R * B said...

Hey I am glad to hear what is going on. I haven't really every get to know any of Elis family because we just don't see each other enough so this will be a great way I can get to know you.

*Merry Girls* said...

I love the new song! I have never heard it but LOVE IT. Cute blog

Jen said...

Thanks, Inga! Corrine Bailey Ray is amazing, I have her CD & love every song. I was checking things out & found the DOTS template & thought that was just what I needed. Now I just need to blog something.