Thursday, October 4, 2007

Something Sweet!



My thoughtful husband surprised me with this camera. We have a big, fancy digital camera, but I wanted a small one that I could put in my pocket (or purse) and take with me anywhere. I had been talking about wanting a new small one for a couple months and we had recently talked about getting it. Then the other day he told me he ordered me something from Starbucks (I don't drink coffee) and so I had spent a couple days wondering what he ordered from there. Then the night before the package arrived he said "You're seed is coming tomorrow." Then he tried to cover up that he said "seed". The next day when I asked about the seed arriving he said, "Well, maybe bean is the right word." The box arrived and I started to look at the label & he told me to just open it up. I did and inside was my pretty, pink camera. I had no clue!

2 comments:

*Merry Girls* said...

Soo Sweet! I have been wanting a little camera too for the same reasons. I love my big camera but a little one would be so nice. I love that it is pink! Yay for you!!
What a sweet husband! Love ya!

Tristi Pinkston said...

That is way cute!! I didn't know they made grown-up cameras in pink. My daughter's is Barbie. :)