Monday, October 8, 2007

Boomer ... Sooner!



I went to my first OU vs. TX football game and it was awesome! Peanut spent the night with cousins on Tim's side of the family & had a good time. She loves getting to spend time with the older girls. We stayed at a hotel with Tim's parents. It was a very nice room w/a separate living and bedroom. The living room had a hide-a-bed couch that Tim & I slept on. We got rained on a little but Tim's Mom was prepared with ponchos to keep us dry. It wasn't too terribly hot, a little humid but it could have been worse. The clouds helped to keep it somewhat cool. And the best part of all .... OU 28 TX 21!! Go big RED!

We flew an OU flag on our car for the drive home ... that was pretty fun too.

2 comments:

*Merry Girls* said...

Oh, lucky! I wish that I could have been there. We watched it on TV but I would have awesome to be there when they made the come back!! Woo Hoo! OU ROCKS!!

Love the pic of you and Tim, very cute.

Do you think that Tim looks a little like Jimmy Johnson, the NASCAR driver? I do, both are cutie pies.

*Merry Girls* said...

I tagged you again! It's an easy one just list seven random things about you! I can't wait to read it.