Monday, December 10, 2007

Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus


Last weekend Peanut was presented with tickets to the hottest concert tour this year, the Best of Both Worlds tour. Meme & Papa (Tim's parents) bought three tickets and wanted to surprise Peanut with them. So we went to OKC for the weekend and Meme gave Peanut the envelope as Tim & Papa drove us to the arena. She was very surprised & it took her a minute to let it soak in. Once it did she said "Just a moment." as she held out one finger and then said "Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!" It was pretty funny. She had a really good time & Meme and I had just as good a time watching her. Hannah/Miley rocked!

1 comment:

*Merry Girls* said...

Oh Lucky!! I love Hannah, maybe more than Mequell. She is just so funny. I really love her songs too. I know that they are totally tiny bopper but I am a teen at heart.